Thursday, October 2, 2008

The birthday....

So today it is official...C is one. I have a lot of memories that I am reflecting on today. He was still asleep when I left for work this morning but I kissed his sweet face and precious cheek and well just had "a moment". Everyone always told me that you never would be totally prepared for a baby and that time flies. I can now say with absolute authority that they were right. I adore that little boy aka my little man. I hope and pray that he will grow up strong and confident and always know that he is dearly loved. Last night while I was laying in bed he was right next to me and he just crawled over and put his face completely on top of my face and he was jiberring something and giving me sugar all at the same time....I believe he told me he loved me too...in his own way...which is even as sacred as saying I love you verbally. I do not deserve to be loved that way...but I am awfully glad that I am.

No comments: