Friday, October 3, 2008

One year old and one day

I was putting C in the car this morning to take him to grams and he woke up with the biggest smile. That is always a good way to start your day. B left for Iowa yesterday afternoon and it was very hard for him to say goodbye to C. Actually...C was sleeping and B could not leave without waking him up an holding him tight.
Last night I discovered a few new things about C. First off...he likes to eat pork and tomatoes. I am so pleased that he will eat anything. I was hoping SOOOO badly that he would not be a picky eater like me. Also, I discovered that he loves wrapping tissue paper...he loves it like I love spaghetti and spider man! There were gifts layed out on the floor and he grabbed the paper and starting throwing it in air like it was the best thing he has ever seen! He is my love and I adore him.
I will end with this fine quote that I found -
Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of life.

No comments: