I was on my way home from work yesterday and I had C in the car. As a side note...we have a DVD player installed in my vehicle and every time he gets in the car he automatically looks up to see the DVD player...in anxious anticipation. Anyway, he was watching a baby einstein video (which he is a big fan of) and I was looking at him in my rear view mirror and it made my heart melt watching him smile, clap, laugh and squeal in delight. Let me say it again...it just made my heart melt. I suppose I need to remember times like that when I find myself getting frustrated b/c he tries to get in to everything. I tell C all the time I should have named him Curious George!! B is leaving tomorrow and we will miss him but I am sure that he will miss C as well. Tomorrow is the official first b-day for C. I remember it like it was yesterday.....I also remember laboring through Oct 1 and throughout the night and being 7cm dilated by the time I got to the hospital. We will stop there...I am starting to remember some scary things that were to follow. Really nothing else is knew besides what I have mentioned above. Until next time.....
Oh by the way feel free to leave me comments!!!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know what you are talking about. My advise to you is to enjoy every single moment you possibly can. They grow up way too fast. I can't believe C is one. But then again, I can't believe Ty is turning 5. Time just gets away. Thank you for everything you have done for me. I am so glad GOD has put you in my life. You are a GREAT friend. Love you, Alissa
Post a Comment